Thursday, February 5, 2009

A diversion from sewing.....


  • Two delicious, chewy edges on every individual serving
  • Patented sidewalls circulate heat evenly throughout the pan
  • Better performance (fewer undercooked middles and burned edges)
  • Sized to fit box mixes and recipes for 9”x9” or 9”x13” pans
  • Premium nonstick coating and round, easy-to-clean corners
  • Durable heavy-gauge cast aluminum construction
  • Recessed handles allow pan to be gripped when turned upside-down
  • Custom spatula and recipes/instructions insert included
Don't know where I initially saw this, but I had to have it. Got it off of ebay for $30. I'm making the Zuchinni Walnut Bread recipe, found off of the bakersedge.com website.

Anyone else have this lovely device, and what is your favorite recipe?
gaileee

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Gail! : )))

    I so can't wait to show this to my husband! : )))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made the zuchinni walnut bread. It is more like cake. The bread poofed up above the rim, and is soooo moist. (Plus I put in one cup of chocolate chips-yum).

    I told my son about the "cake" (as I told him that what it was). There was a little sliver portion that he took and inhaled. I was around the corner, and he told his dad, "Man, this is really good." Then he proceeded to tear him off a good 4 inches of the "bread".

    So I was pleased!

    Anytime I make a zuchinni bread type product, it always seems like I'm making yummy cake.

    ReplyDelete