Friday, October 23, 2009

A year ago today.

I started this blog, a year ago today. 

Went to JoAnn's today, to purchase some 99 cent McCall's patterns.  I bought two versions of the knockoff  DNKY Multi-wrap pattern, and two fleece scarf/headwear patterns.  And proceeded to purchase some on sale pumpkin and bat cookie cutters. 

I then went home made some sugar cookie dough, and tried out the cookie cutters! 

This past week, I took in 3 pairs of Grace's pants.  I took off some of the cuff's of her last winter pants that I made, and added some pink and black bulldog fabric ruffles onto the jean pants.  Look real cute with her Pink Bulldog shirt from this year. (Photo to come.)

One day, I'll be making me something....who knows what that will be....otherwise....I'm thinking maybe some name pillows for Christmas Gifts.

Sew Long!
gaileee

No comments:

Post a Comment