Sunday, December 11, 2011

My placemats from the Sew Mama Sew Holiday Sew Along!

Here is the original Holiday Sew Along post.  http://sewmamasew.com/blog2/2011/10/color-blocks-placemats-napkins-holiday-sew-along/

Here are my pieced placemats, I finally finished today.  I made eight placemats.  Using my Singer Featherweight 221 Sewing Machine.

 I'm going to put the project away though, so I can start my next immediate project.  Making changing table mattress covers, for my DD#2 upcoming baby.  We are giving her my changing table that I used with Grace, and I need to make some new changing covers!  Bought some fabric from Walmart yesterday, and need to treat the fabric (sew the ends, wash, that type of thing), before I can get started.

So this project will be put into some ziplocks with instructions, so that I can tackle the rest of this job later! 

<3 Gaileee

No comments:

Post a Comment